WHAT WE DO
On weekdays, Room to Move is a hub for professional performers to train their skills. We offer a quiet training space during the day for professional aerialists; acrobats; jugglers; dancers; parkour practitioners and other disciplines who want a creative space amongst like minded professionals to train.
Membership is £40 per month or £6 drop-in. All professionals are required to have public liability insurance in order to be allowed to train in the space.
Special COVID Restrictions: Only 3 households may use Room at any one time (maximum 8 people). The back door must always be open during training and the front door should be locked after entry.
WHERE ARE WE?
Our gym is located in north-east Edinburgh, 20 minutes bus or 30 minutes walk from Waverly train station. Limited free parking is available, and there is space for bikes.
41 West Bowling Green Street,
Become a Member
Room to Move Conditions of use:
• Professional membership - £40 per month.
• Drop in - £6 per day
• Members can pay month by autopay or by drop-in
• Professional members must have Public Liability insurance (Equity membership is accepted).
• Professional members will not have a key to the Venue. Access will be by prior arrangement, and a keyholder must be onsite throughout the period of training
• Regular members can apply for a key which comes with additional responsibilities.
5. Access Hours
• Members can use the venue if it is not booked for other activities.
Members must finish up their activities at least 10 minutes prior to any other bookings in the space.
• If the venue becomes unavailable at any time, the company will inform members via the Facebook Group.
• Limited late night training is available when booked in advance with a key holder that will also be present. This must not interfere with booked classes.
6. Responsible Use
• The Venue must be kept tidy for when the classes are run.
• No food or drink is to be consumed in the main hall.
• Members must only use equipment that they are insured to use.
• Any damage must be reported to the Company as soon as possible.
• Members cannot be in the Venue unless a keyholder Is present.
• Any property left at the Venue by any members is done so at their own risk.
• If any property in the Venue is damaged by any member, then the member(s) will be liable to pay for it.
• The Company accepts no responsibility for injuries or accidents to the members who use the Venue.
During the current closure of gyms due to COVID19, we are hosting classes for free on Zoom. Join us on Slack or Facebook to see when we go live with classes!
Zoom classes at 7pm every weekday.
Back in the game class: Online every Monday at 7pm
Join our facebook or Slack to join the classes